Update (Wed 15th Jul, 2020 09:30 BST): Good news! The free DLC, known as the ‘Over 1 Million Sold Celebration! I LOVE GAMES’ pack, has also been distributed to a number of other regions around the world including Europe and Australia. If you own a copy of the game, make sure to check the eShop in your region to see if you can claim the free songs.
Original Article (Mon 6th Jul, 2020 14:30 BST): Bandai Namco has revealed that Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum’n’Fun has now sold one million copies worldwide. The figure includes both digital sales and physical shipments.
The company shared the news on social media, also confirming that Japanese players can expect to enjoy a new DLC pack to celebrate the newly-achieved milestone. Available for free on 9th July, the pack will feature songs from a number of other titles (thanks Gematsu):
- “Boku no → Chikyuu Bokura no Chikyuu” from Mr. Driller DrillLand
- “Moji Pittan Medley” from Kotoba no Puzzle: Moji Pittan
- “Katamari On the Rocks Main Theme” from Katamari Damacy
- “No Way Back” from God Eater
- “The Arrow Was Shot” from Tales of the Abyss
- “In the Zone” from Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault
- “Brave Sword, Braver Soul” from Soulcalibur II
- “Karma (Tatsujin Mix)” from Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
- “Namcot Medley”
- “Tanoshii Taiko Dojo”
That’s not all, though, because a larger update is also planned to launch this later this year which will add an eSports tournament mode. Here, eight players can compete in a bracket-style tournament, and it will also include a Spectator Mode for those who want to watch songs in action.
Did you pick up Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum’n’Fun!? If you’re intrigued, make sure to check out our full review.
#Taiko #Tatsujin #DrumnFun #Surpasses #Million #Sales #Free #DLC