One of the most popular indie hits on Switch is finally getting the physical treatment fans have been hoping for, as Fangamer has revealed a gorgeous new release for the wonderful farming sim, Stardew Valley.
There are actually two different physical editions in the works – a standard release and a Collector’s Edition – with the latter being available exclusively via Fangamer’s site. Here’s what you can expect to find in each version:
Standard Physical Release
– Available on Nintendo Switch game card.
– Plan to include Version 1.4.4 on the card, with free updates available for download as they become available.
– Includes mini illustrated guidebook to help players get started.
– Reversible cover art with Joja-themed alternate design.
– Deluxe six-piece wooden standee made from responsibly sourced birch and cherry wood.
– Wooden lapel pin
– 14-page Junimo comic by Chihiro Sakaida
– Deed to your farm featuring gold-foil details on paper made from 30% recycled straw (a byproduct of actual farming!)
– Sturdy, high-quality Collector’s Edition box featuring artwork by Kari Fry
– Soft polyester-nylon blend cleaning cloth designed by Chihiro Sakaida
Pre-orders are live as we speak, with both editions planned to launch on 6th November 2020.
Have you been hoping for a physical release of Stardew Valley? Think you’ll go ahead and put in a pre-order? Let us know in the comments below.
#Stardew #Valley #Glorious #Physical #Switch #Release #PreOrders #Open